Sunday, March 6, 2011

KSL Stalker

Life has been really crazy these last couple of weeks. Like I said in an earlier post, we are moving at the end of the month. I remember thinking that trying to find a place to live was such an ordeal when I was single and, granted, trying to find a place where six very different girls would all be okay living is insane. However, I almost felt like putting Occupation: Craigslist and KSL "Homes" section stalker on an application the other day and I always schedule our appointments to look at apartments after Jeff gets off of work or on his days off--so much for down time. You would also think that people who need to sell their apartment so badly would call potential buyers back--apparently I must be mistaken.

Now I'm sure that my last five sentences made it sound like I hate looking for places to live but I actually love it. I have my pages and pages of addresses, descriptions, and phone numbers, and I love telling Jeff about "this really cute place" or "this awesome place" when he gets home from work. He has recently taking to teasing me about my excitement and will go around the house yelling "townhouse" "apartment" "condo" or anything else of the sort. So funny Jeff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment