Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Life as I Know It Lately

As you know, we plan on buying a house here in the next little bit so we unpacked the minimum which means not putting holes in walls or unpacking a lot of the cute decorations. Believe me, totally fine. I hate packing/unpacking so I'm glad to not have to pack up things again. There's only one problem...






...lack of motivation on my part. It seems like since we aren't totally settling in for the long haul I feel the need to only do the absolute minimum when it comes to house cleaning and I'm finally fed up with it. Today has been a great day full of cleaning, laundry, and a little bit of organizing. Get this, I even washed our mattress pad. I won't even tell you how long it's been since that happened.

I'm not saying that the apartment is spotless but it definitely feels like a much nicer place to be.

...Now if only I was a little even slightly motivated to make dinner tonight. Around this noon time I start thinking about what to make even though very few of my meals require intense prep time. Then I don't think of anything and around 4 I start to rummage through the cupboards or my sweet husband will do a Sonic/Filabertos run. Maybe this will be my goal tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment