Monday, July 30, 2012

Coming January 2013

We are beyond excited that we will be welcoming a little baby in January! The "official" due date is January 19, 2013 so we'll see how close we actually come to that. We're 15 weeks today which is crazy that it is going by so fast. We found out that we were pregnant right after we moved into our new apartment. When I say right after I mean we moved in on Wednesday and found out on Friday. No wonder I seemed so moody throughout the whole move. I kept thinking, "What is wrong with me? This is stressful but come on, get it together!" Thank goodness that was not my normal self...maybe...I remember when we moved from Pleasant Grove to Spanish Fork and I was thinking about how I wished I was pregnant so that I didn't have to help move the heavy stuff. I guess it was not in the cards for me to get any easy jobs with this move but maybe with a hopefully soon move into a house I will get a bit of a break.




We went to Filabertos for dinner the night that we found out.




Luckily I wasn't too sick, or at least more sick than I was expecting, but man was I tired. Going to the grocery store would take it out of me for a couple of hours. If I woke up before 8:30 or 9 I felt awful all day no matter if I took a nap or not. I only ate bagels/toast with jam, fruit, fruit snacks, and goldfish for what seemed like forever. And pizza, let me tell you, was the absolute enemy. Really anything with red sauce like that seemed to just not work. I had a couple of dizzy spells, especially if I hadn't had enough water that day.

13 weeks

Now that I'm in the second trimester it seems like things are getting better. I haven't thrown up in a while with one exception. I told my sister in law that I feel like a person again and not just a blob. I actually cook again and I can run a lot of errands at once without feeling awful when I get done. Let me tell you though, no one tells you about this thing called stretching. I obviously realized that stretching takes place but man, not fun. However, with tylenol, rice heating packs, and a very loving husband, I have seemed to survive so far.

...I was going to upload a current week picture that Jeff just took on Saturday but I don't know where the camera is so more to come...

1 comment:

  1. Yay congrats! That's so exciting! Can't wait to find out what you're having!

    ReplyDelete