Monday, January 24, 2011

More Married Life

Even though it is January, we had so much fun this fall so I thought I would share. I went back to school for my last year of classes! Jefferson went from working in Bountiful to working in Spanish Fork. We love the drive (by we it is mostly Jeff but I like having him home sooner too). Shopko pictures to come...he usually leaves before I am even awake so I will work on getting a picture of him before work. Here is some more of our life:

We didn't know what to do with all of the cards that we got and we needed some "homey" touches for the apartment





Next came my birthday! I felt so loved by friends and family. Jeff took me to Olive Garden for dinner where way to much food was eaten (thank you never-ending pasta bowl).



We went through a hot dog eating phase and one time I may have left them in the oven a little too long...





While the weather was still nice, we drove up the canyon and had a picnic. It was also the part of the canyon where we got engaged which was a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment