Monday, January 24, 2011

Winter Break!

Winter Break was a nice break for me and I was so glad to be done with finals and classes. Jeff was in the middle of the busiest time of year at work so he did not get to enjoy the two week break like I did:

Cauley (Jeff's brother), Jami and their kids stopped by for a weekend on their way to Idaho and it was so fun to spend time with them! I don't have any pictures from their visit...slacking...

Two of our friends got married over winter break and their weddings were a blast!



Waiting for the happy couple to come out.


We had a busy time right before Christmas and we were still able to enjoy our first married Christmas!!







 Christmas morning



My family came up for Christmas and stayed for a few days. We went shopping, sledding, did lots of visiting, and had so much fun! Because of a winter storm, they ended up staying a day longer than expected which I don't think anyone was complaining about. 












We had a great Christmas and are so excited to use Jeff's days off of work from the holiday madness to go home next month!






No comments:

Post a Comment