Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I'm Way Too Attached

...to my mascara. Pathetic, I know. However, I feel like I am not necessarily the only female in the universe that feels attached to a certain brand. This is why it was so devastating when, while doing my makeup, i somehow hit my open bottle of mascara off of the counter and into the toilet. Now, if it had been closed I may have thought twice before throwing it away but since it was open there was no way that I was going to use it. Gross.

...to google searching. I google search reviews on almost everything before I buy it, even if it means reading reviews on different brands of mascara. I decided to switch to see if mine was really the best out there and, much like a new haircut that needs a couple of days to get used to, I think this new stuff will be fantastic after a couple of days. And thank goodness, unlike a bad haircut, mascara can be replaced if it ends up not working. I also learned after an unfortunate quick trip to walmart after getting a call from a boy when I was already on my way and practically ran through the store to get the basics, I now always double check to make sure that I am not grabbing the bright blue mascara.

1 comment:

  1. I just ran out of mascara and Target didn't have the right color of my favorite, so I am trying a new one too! I am not sure how I will like it- it is true you totally have to give it a few days:)

    I am glad I am not the only one out there!

    ReplyDelete