Monday, January 23, 2012

T minus 32 hours

In about 32 hours we will be in the Valley of the Sun and couldn't love that name any more than we do right now. After the snow storm this weekend and the cold, cloudy weather today we cannot get home faster. Isn't it funny how the days before a vacation are more hectic than normal days? Make sure the laundry is done. Do the dishes. Pay the bills. Clean the house. Not to mention switching car insurance. I don't know how you people with kids do it. I may bring a lot of this on myself since the I feel the need to mop the floors and clean the bathrooms the day before we leave even if they have all just been cleaned. Maybe it's because I hate unpacking so I think that maybe if I have a clean house to come home to it will make the unpacking a little less dreadful. Either way, a clean house is much nicer to come home to than a dirty house so maybe the craziness of the days before vacation help make the vacation that much better.

We cannot wait to see...
 and...

1 comment:

  1. So true!! I always deep clean my house before we go out of town. I love coming home to a clean house.

    ReplyDelete