Friday, October 17, 2014

Chocolate Frosting

Man oh man does this girl love chocolate frosting. She loves anything chocolate, really. We had a conversation that went something like this a few days ago:

E- "More chocolate?"
M- "No"
E- "2 Ms (M&Ms)?"
M- "Not right now"
E- "1 M?"

She cracks me up. I was making chocolate frosting for our cake and Emery was being such a good little helper as usual. I think she has realized that if she helps then she gets some extra tastes of whatever I'm making. Since I had to keep checking to see if I needed more powdered sugar, milk, etc she got a few extra tastes this night. And goodness was she in heaven when I handed her the beater. She and Dad are two peas in a pod when it comes to that aspect of life.

This is my new favorite picture of these two.







These pictures are the epitome of pure joy. Did she stay up a little later from a sugar rush and did I have to soak her dress due to my lack of planning beforehand? Yes. Was it worth it? Totally!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Henry hasn't experienced beater licking yet--apparently we need to make cookies!

    ReplyDelete