Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Maybe You Did Put Too Much Sugar in my Applesauce

Title taken from a night where Jefferson was putting cinnamon sugar in my applesauce and may have gone a little overboard. Life has been so crazy lately. Here's what has been going on:

Confession: I am a total blog slacker so I am working on it. I love reading (*stalking) other blogs so I guess I should update mine more often for those who read this one. 

Life just keeps getting busier and filled with lots of changes and who knows when it will slow down again. We have a new place to live! With our contract being up we decided to move closer to work for Jefferson and live in this cute new split-level/townhouse. It is so quiet without the train tracks both in front of and behind our house anymore. I have taken pictures that I would have uploaded but I am at school and my camera is at home so look for pictures tomorrow (remember how I'm trying to be better at blogging?) so look back for pictures tomorrow. Here is what our neighborhood looks like though...


We were lucky to have Jeff's mom and dad up to help us as well as other family and friends who spent their Saturday helping us move.

I found out I will be student teaching at Springville High School in the fall! Now I just have to figure out how to look like a 22 year old and not like my 16 year old students. I don't know that I will accomplish that when the majority of them are taller...maybe it's for people like me that the student teaching dress code was created. Sorry everyone over 5'5," short people are still ruining your life with taking the tall boys and looking like high school students.

Work has been crazy for Jeff but hopefully it will slow down a little bit here soon. At least he doesn't have to deal with traffic anymore and can sleep in a little longer in the morning. I, however, need to stop hitting the snooze button on days when he doesn't have to work so that he can keep sleeping. I used to be much better at getting out of bed but with only 2 weeks of school left almost all motivation is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment