Thursday, June 6, 2013

4 Months Old




Isn't she getting so big! These were her official May 14th, 4 month old pictures. Can't you tell she was just thrilled to be there? Oh well, a day in the life right?

Emery is getting so big! I just love her little cheeks and little legs and big hands and feet. Here are some updates for you...

-On May 8 (just a little before her 4 month birthday) we started having her sleep in her pack n' play. She had been sleeping in the glider since she was first born but it was getting too small and she wasn't sleeping well in it anymore. She rolls to her side any time she is sleeping which is almost impossible to do in the glider. For the first 3 nights she woke up an extra time at night and I would just feed her and put her right back in there. Now she sleeps like a champ and loves her extra wiggle room.

-Hangs out in Young Women's with me. I got called to be over the Mia Maids and Emery comes with me on the Sundays that I'm not teaching. If I am teaching then Jeff takes her so that I don't have to worry about her. Mutual is still a little tricky and I have to leave a little early but once she starts eating baby food I think things will get easier.

-Has started to have some separation anxiety or something. She only likes being held by mom and dad. She is fine having other people hold her until she looks up and realizes it's not one of us...then she starts screaming. As soon as Jeff or I grab her she is totally fine. It's kind of cute but if we ever want to go anywhere and have a family member watch her we could be in trouble.

-Extra smiley, especially when dad comes home. She doesn't laugh as much at the moment but she looks around and smiles like she always has. We think she's just a little observer at the moment.

-Continues to get closer and closer to rolling over but just can't quite make it yet. We try and help her once she get close so hopefully that will teach her muscle memory. She is starting to get frustrated not being able to do it so i'm sure my already strong-willed baby girl will get it soon. She loves being on her tummy (most of the time)

No comments:

Post a Comment