Thursday, June 16, 2011

12 Hours Left!

So Jefferson is unfortunately closing tonight with a new register system so let's all cross our fingers that he gets home at a semi-decent hour. I am trying to finish packing and cleaning before we leave tomorrow. Since I'm currently updating the blog, we all know how the cleaning is going. Really I'm just trying to let the floor dry basically trapping me in the living room where Criminal Minds just happens to be on. It's okay though, Jefferson did the laundry this morning before he went to work, the dishes are done, and the bathroom and kitchen are clean so there really isn't much left to do. 12 hours (ish) from now we will be on our way to St. George for a much needed vacation. What's on the "to see" list, you ask? Little Mermaid at the Tuacahn, hiking, Biggest Loser touring, swimming, dinosaurs, and (most importantly) the Blue Bunny Ice Cream Parlor. Stephanie, if you are reading this, I will make sure to take lots of pictures of the ice cream parlor for you but here's a little sneak peak of what I'm hoping it looks like in real life.





Jeff and I have already perused the online menu and we cannot wait. I was showing him the itinerary for the trip (yes, I make itineraries) and I saw him looking intently at something. When I asked him what he thought about the plan for the trip, he said "Oh, I got distracted looking at the ice cream." You can tell what our priorities are.

See you next week!

1 comment: