Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Countdown Time!

Okay folks, we are officially only 3 days away from vacation! The snacks have been purchased, the sunscreen has been stocked, and the bosses know we'll be outta here on Friday. Thank goodness. The days' activities should be awesome but if you have any "must have" St. George places, leave a comment. We'd love to hear about them!

In other news, I have been doing the Biggest Loser Booth Camp workout DVD and the Biggest Loser Yoga DVD for the last two days. You may being laughing at the thought of me doing exercises along with Bob in my loving room but man am I sore. They are quite the workout but they aren't boring or lame like a lot of the other ones out there. Once again, thank you Spanish Fork library for allowing me to continually check out the maximum number of books and workout DVDs without giving me judgmental looks about my selections.

1 comment:

  1. haha, I totally want to do those! I love Bob...maybe he could actually get my booty moving...

    ReplyDelete