Tuesday, March 18, 2014

New: Hiding Spot

Emery is just learning so many new things every day. I feel like she has gotten to be such a little big person. Almost immediately after turning one she dropped her morning nap. I always hear about how that means that the afternoon nap is 3 hours long. Emery's started out being only 45 minutes and then she was a cranky girl for the rest of the night. However, after sticking it out and trying to run errands and things in the mornings to wear her out, we are now to about 1 1/2-2 hours.

Also, BIG NEWS...the last 2 nights Emery has slept through the night. She wakes up at about 6:45 which is a little earlier than usual but is still about 10.5 hours at night. This little girl just doesn't like to miss out on life and only needs the minimum amount of sleep.

Like I said, she is turning into such a big girl. This week, I was doing the dishes and she was playing down by my feet. Now, she likes pulling tupperware out of the cabinets and things but when I looked down, this is what I saw...




I sure am loving this stage!

No comments:

Post a Comment